TERMS & CONDITIONS
Important: Please read the information set out below carefully before accepting these Terms and Conditions, then print and store these terms and conditions along with all transaction data, rules and regulations and payment methods relevant to your use of this website.
Introduction to the General Terms and Conditions
1. The “SABAI99 Rules” are the terms and conditions constituting the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Account Holder ( “you” ) and SABAI99, and governing the contractual relationship between SABAI99 and the Account Holder. The SABAI99 Rules supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Account Holder and SABAI99. By opening a SABAI99 Account, registering, logging-in, using the Services, participating in the games, or accepting any Prize, a visitor or an Account Holder fully understands and agrees:
- ( a ) To become a party to the SABAI99 Rules,
- ( b ) That he/she has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions, and that he/she shall abide by all its terms.
2. SABAI99 may update, amend, edit and supplement the SABAI99 Rules at any time. Any substantial amendment to the SABAI99 Rules shall be notified in advance by SABAI99 to the Account Holder, before coming into effect and will require your consent. If you do not agree with the amendment( s ) to the SABAI99 rules, you will not be permitted to continue using the Services. All references in the SABAI99 Rules to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. All references to “the” shall include “a/an” and vice versa.
3. An “Account Holder” is an individual having a contractual relationship with SABAI99 by creating a SABAI99 Account on the Website.
4. A “SABAI99 Account” is an account held by an Account Holder, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with SABAI99 and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
5. The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between SABAI99 and an Account Holder and shall be constituted under and governed by the SABAI99 Rules, i.e. the “Terms and Conditions”.
6. Account Rules:
Creation of a SABAI99 Bet Account
An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as a player, an individual must register personally and apply for registration. The following information must be provided:
- ( a ) Date of birth and provide valid identification showing that the player is over eighteen ( 18 ) years of age or the applicable legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence ( identification documents which must be submitted include: copy of a valid identity card, passport or driving licence );
- ( b ) Player’s first and last name;
- ( c ) Player’s valid email address; and
- ( d ) A username and a password
7. An individual applying to become an Account Holder warrants and represents not to be under the age of eighteen ( 18 ) years. Minors cannot register as a player and cannot hold a SABAI99 Account. SABAI99 reserves the right to request additional proof of age and perform additional checks in order to verify the information provided. A SABAI99 Account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
8. All personal and confidential information provided to SABAI99 by its players remains confidential with SABAI99 and is used ONLY on the SABAI99 ecosystem for improving user-experience; and not for commercial purposes.
9. An individual applying to become an Account Holder furthermore warrants and represents:
- ( a ) to be a physical person ( a legal entity will not be accepted as an Account Holder );
- ( b ) not to be a professional player in any sport, competition or league where SABAI99 offers betting;
- ( c ) not to be restricted by limited legal capacity;
- ( d ) not to be acting on behalf of another party;
- ( e ) not to be classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included ( whether voluntarily or involuntarily ) on any register or database of excluded players;
- ( f ) not to be depositing monies originating from criminal and/or other illegal activities;
- ( g ) not to be depositing monies through a Card which the Account Holder is not authorized to use and/or utilizing a Card in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- ( h ) not to be conducting criminal activities whereby a SABAI99 Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- ( i ) not to be holding an active account with another legal entity which is part of the same group as SABAI99
- ( j ) not to use the Services if it is illegal in his/her country of residence or otherwise restricted for him/her to open a gaming account, purchase or use services fromSABAI99 and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to ensure his/her use of SABAI99’s Website and Services is legal;
- ( k ) not to find the Website or the Services offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent; and To maintain his/her SABAI99 Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, country of residence, valid email address and phone number.
10. meaning another legal entity which is part of the same group SABAI99;
- ( a ) not to use the Services if it is illegal in his/her country of residence or otherwise restricted for him/her to open a gaming account, purchase or use services fromSABAI99 and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to ensure his/her use of SABAI99’s Website and Services is legal;
- ( b ) not to find the Website or the Services offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent; and
- ( c ) To maintain his/her SABAI99 Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, country of residence, valid email address and phone number.
11. An individual applying for a SABAI99 Account acknowledges and accepts:
- ( a ) all definitions and stipulations as stated under the SABAI99 Rules; the SABAI99 Rules as currently published on the Website, as well as any possible future changes to the SABAI99 Rules; that the Place of contract is Curacao; that the Contract is governed by: the SABAI99 Rules as published in English;
- ( b ) any regulatory provisions or other decisions made from time to time by the Governing Authorities; and
- ( c ) the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract